Friday, March 29, 2013

March...

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged, I hate writing so it's a challenge for me to get motivated to write it.

My spring break was amazing. We started in Berlin where we visited the Sauchsenhausen concentration camp a little outside in a town called Oranienbourgh. Then we went to Ireland for about four days and rented a car. Ireland was amazing, and I didn't want to ever leave! The people were incredible, the pubs were awesome, and the country was beautiful. I never had to drive but I did have to navigate while Luke managed to get us safely through the country. It was rather scary at times being on the wrong side of the road. We visited Newgrange, a structure older than Stonehenge. We then drove to the west coast. A lot of the little towns in the countryside as well as along the coast were really cool. The Cliffs of Moher were probably the highlight of the trip. They were beyond words. The last day was spent in Dublin and I wish we had some more time there as well. We visited the Guinness Storehouse. That night there was live Irish music and a group of very talented Irish dancers. I take it back, that might have been the highlight of the trip, or at least tied for it.

Since then I have also went to St. Tropez, which wasn't busy since it's the down season. We've been having an exceptionally bad winter here I guess. It never seems to stop raining. I leave for Paris in a few hours and come back Monday. It's the last major trip I have left, with three more CEA day excursions. It's almost a month until I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment